Sunday, August 31, 2008

About this blog

Hey people,
My name is Gabrielle (or Gabi) and If you're here, you've most likely been linked here from my Myspace, Facebook, or my art site over at Deviantart.com.
I am new to the whole blogging thing, so bear with me if I don't post a ton. Odds are, I won't have many readers, but I'll apologize in advance anyway XD
This will mainly be my place to post my poetry, maybe works-in-progresses of my art. If I ever get the urge to write something or need a place to throw a link or a video, this will be the place.

About the Title of the blog,
I was stumped about what to title it, so I looked at the lyrics of the song I originally took my name from (supersonic by Family Force 5) but didn't really find anything. Then I went and looked up the meaning of "supersonic" which is when something goes faster than the speed of sound (mach 1) and thus, the title. If you listen to the Family Force 5 song, You might get why I picked it. Its just such a fun song... There is no deep reasoning for the title XD


but anyway,I'm gonna try to post something good here this week.

No comments: