Monday, September 29, 2008

The Battle of I AM and who I am.

I am.
I am liar.
I am a hypocrite.
I am my own pet cause.
I am a living contradiction.
I am a punk in prep's clothing.
I am a captive to my addictions.
I am a fighter, rather than a lover.
I am plagued by bad decisions and missed goals.
I am one who strives for perfection, but falls short.

I AM.
Therefore I live and breathe.
I am the one who releases you from your captivity.

How could I be free?
I am your solution.
That's possible?
I am the one who loves you more than you can fathom.
What could I do to deserve this?
I am your warrior.
My fighting is over.
I am your truth.
My lies are dead and gone.
I am your perfection.
This brokenness is how I am made whole.
I am your protector.
I'm safe here.
I am the one who conquered hell for you.
This is what true life is like.
I AM YOUR GOD.
I am so in love with you.

No comments: