Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fragility

I'm so fragile.
one touch and I fall to pieces,
One mis-step and I snap in two.
Its hard for me to admit it.
I am susceptible to so many things.

One of these things that gets me is embarrassment and the anger that results from it. Its something I can't quite control, the way I let things get to me. Today this kid in a class I'm in pointed out in a rude way that my pants were slipping in the back and called it and me "disgusting"( it WAS only my back. and I doubt he saw much of that even...) and then went on a war path to completely tick me off (That was what he was doing, hes like that). I went off on him for it, but apparently I handled it well and didn't get myself in trouble. The teacher herself told me I handled it so well she didn't need to intervene.
Today was his lucky day.
Usually, I fly off the handle and yell and scream ( and occasionally throw things,if I am angry enough.haha, just kidding guys!mostly...) But this one time, with this one intentionally aggravating guy, I didn't and I don't understand it. I don't even TALK to this guy, why should I show HIM, of all people, mercy?

I don't understand myself sometimes...

No comments: